Terms and Conditions
- This website is for your general information and use only. The content and information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. Dr. Branden is not a medical doctor. As such, no advice contained herein should be construed as medical advice. We encourage you to consult a medical professional if you feel your health is at risk.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
By purchasing any of our products, you agree to adhere to our download terms. Due to the electronic nature of our content, all purchases are final. There are no refunds for downloaded content. Upon purchasing a product, you will receive an email confirmation as well as an email containing a download link. For any technical support, please do not hesitate to contact us.